Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The bitches scooped me!

While I sit here, feverishly working away on my Sexy Candidates list (and I do mean feverishly -- I've caught the nasty cold that's been going around campus, and the Dimetapp is not helping me work), the CBC has scooped me.

Now, they didn't necessarily take the "sexy" angle. Theirs was "candidates under 30". But since "sexy" and "under 30" are often synonymous when it comes to politicians, they scooped me on eight of my twenty-five Sexy Candidates. My only hope is that they didn't do the article in French, so I can at least reach the francophone community first.

You can read the article here, but I'd kind of rather you didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Oris TT3 Alarm absolutely is a timeless, glassy and admirable watches replica .There are several bounded shops about the Los Angeles breadth that action the aforementioned services, but I was acutely choosy in selecting the able aggregation that will agreement me satisfaction.